Cornerstone Farm Camps
Cornerstone Farm offers spring break and summer camps designed for both beginners and experienced riders. Campers learn basic horsemanship, grooming and daily care along with veterinary care and show preparation. Activities include daily riding lessons, arts and crafts, afternoon trail and bareback rides, lunch and snacks in our air-conditioned lounge and much more. Parents are invited at the end of each week to come watch the campers ride and take pictures/video. Maximum of 14 campers per week.
What to Wear:
- Campers should wear long pants or riding breeches and low-heeled boots.
What to bring:
- Shorts and t-shirts for afternoon trail/bareback rides
- Sack lunch and drinks (microwave/refrigerator available)
When its Happening:
- Weekly Camps Starting June and Ending in July. Limited space is available so contact us soon! (See Dates Below)
- Time: 9am-3 (early drop off/late pick up available)
- Cost: $400 (discounts for multiple family members/weeks)
- Campers should wear long pants or riding breeches and low heeled boots.